Date: 8/25/20 3:00 pm
From: 'MikeBowen' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Help Needed - Bird Song Survey
I was happy to take the survey, too, and found it to be interesting, if a
bit baffling -- I found very few of the songs to be "sweet" but don't know
whether that was "just me" or the nature of the songs chosen. It will be
most interesting to read an analysis of the results when the project is
over. And, I wonder, what theories the designers of the project had in
mind and whether those theories were confirmed or refuted.
BTW, I very much doubt that I would have chosen differently if the songs
had been in .wav format rather than .mp3.

Mike Bowen
Bethesda.