Date: 8/25/20 2:08 pm
From: Matthew Felperin <mattyfelp...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Help Needed - Bird Song Survey
I happily took the survey, but I honestly think this would be better off targeted specifically to non birders because birders would say every song is fascinating and brings joy haha even if it may sound annoying or aggressive to other people. I feel that is the best way to get unbiased feedback on people’s reactions to the sounds they are hearing. I shared this feedback with her at the end of the survey.

Matthew J. Felperin