Date: 8/25/20 12:39 pm
From: Liam Murphy <liammsf...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Pajaro Dunes South now off limits!
I was there to bird earlier in August. The woman at the gatehouse recognized me from previous visits and gave me a written pass for the whole month. Seems a little crazy that they switched attitudes that quickly, but I would think they’d be amenable to a list of “trusted birders” who would be allowed future access.