Date: 8/25/20 4:00 am
From: Wayne Hoffman <whoffman...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Chuck Philo's photos of the mystery finch
Hi -

Thank you to the several of you who let me know privately that access was denied to the photos i tried to forward.

Here is Plan B: I have downloaded these onto my hard drive, discovering that the were 5-7 megabytes each, hence in aggregate probably too big to inflict on many OBOL users' email systems. So, I then individually cropped them down to just the bird images - 300K or so per image. Please let me know if these are also blocked.

Thanks -

Wayne