Date: 8/24/20 6:43 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: ID help, PUMA?
Two were over Luckiamute Landing state natural area this morning. A first for me this year at that spot, which l visit on average 4 times a month. One over my house in nw Washington County a day or two ago. Probably the latest date for my home base . But then l am home more than anytime since l moved here 27 years ago. Increased observer effort, however passive the motivation. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Kay Carter <KayCarter001...> Date: 8/24/20 5:36 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <adt0611...>, OBOL Oregon Birders Online <obol...> Subject: [obol] Re: ID help, PUMA?

Sounds good for Purple Martin to me.  I’ve been seeing and hearing a group of 4 birds off and on for the last several weeks from the Canby side of the river (across
from Hebb County Park).  I’m pretty sure all the ones I’ve seen are immatures.

Kay Carter
Canby