Date: 8/24/20 6:09 am
From: Kay Zagst <kay.zagst...>
Subject: [texbirds] Trip Summaries are back in eBird
Hi, everyone,

Trip summaries are back in the mobile app, but in a slightly different location than before....

In the mobile app for eBird, go to checklists.

Checklists is the second “task” from the left at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone.

Once you are in checklists, Trip Summary is just above the “ task” bar (still at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone).

On an Android phone, I would suggest finding checklists and looking there.

I bet most of you smart folks already figure this out over the weekend when it first showed back up... 😀😀

Glad trip summaries are back....

With kind regards and

Happy Birding!!

Kay Zagst

512-755-6000
<Kay.Zagst...>

^ ^
(o,o)
/)_)
" "

> On Aug 20, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Jim Hailey <irasciblej...> wrote:
>
> Does any one know how to complete a trip list on the new ebird. This whole format is a mess. Looking to see the species seen between two dates in this year
>

> Jim Hailey
> Past President
> Texas Ornithological Sociey
> 110 Lavaca Lane