Date: 8/23/20 10:11 am
From: L.T. Jaeger <ltjaeger...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Dead Bird in Backyard
No one wants to say it, because it’s terrifying and potentially devastating to the local avian population.

Taking the brain only means we have bird zombies roaming our forests.

And the fires are driving them out of the woods and into backyards, threatening domestic tranquility.

Be brave, birders. This is not the time to be a chicken.

Clay Kempf
Elkhorn