Date: 8/23/20 8:28 am
From: Amanda Preece <apreece24...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Dead Bird in Backyard
I think the checkerboard dead bird is actually a chicken. The feet look
really menacing, but those are chicken feet. Maybe a Great Horned Owl
got it, but it could have been a mammalian predator like a coyote or
raccoon too. Have any neighbors with chickens? Maybe check in with them
and tell them your tale! They might need to predator-proof their coop a
bit more.

Amanda