Date: 8/21/20 7:09 pm
From: Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Red Knot at Fernhill Wetlands (CORRECTION). My Red Knot is NOT a Red Knot
I’ve been informed by a knowledgeable birder that I respect greatly
that my photos show a LB Dowitcher with a longer bill than a Red
Knot. My sincerest apologies.

Time for me to get out my knife and fork and eat some crow.

Nels, with black feathers hanging out my mouth.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10