Date: 8/21/20 5:01 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos Red Knot -- Yes
Lars how many knots have you seen since in Oregon since then and how many
of those have been in rocky habitat for multiple days? This one has been on
the end of the jetty for three days now! I almost always see them on
mudflats or beaches.

Tim

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 4:20 PM larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
wrote:

> The first Knot l ever saw anywhere was an adult still in alternate
> plumage, at Seal Rock, July 5 1988. Totally keeping company with the
> Oystercatchers.

Join us on Facebook!