Date: 8/21/20 2:17 pm
From: JB Churchill <jchurchi...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] EBird telephone app use
No it does not. You need to determine which block the data best represents.
One thing that got me was watching the app track my location thinking I was
in a single block only to discover (when cell reception kicked back in)
that I’d travelled far across the block border.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 5:12 PM Georgia McDonald <gmcdonald1501...>
wrote:

> If you start a checklist in Block A, but accidentally cross into adjacent
> Block B, does the EBird app correct your block location?
>
> Inquiring minds want to know.
>
> Georgia McDonald Towson, Balt Co
>

> --

> Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'.