Date: 8/21/20 7:32 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] No Elegants Curry
I just wanted to mention that I have been driving down to Curry several
times lately as far south as Gold Beach and yesterday Brookings and that I
have not seen any Elegants since I reported 64 near Gold Beach about a week
ago. I haven’t really been birding though just quick stops so I imagine
there could be a few still around but the large flock may have just been a
few day incursion out of CA. During many years peak numbers occur late Aug
to mid-Sep then quickly taper to almost nil. Guess we shall see what
happens (or doesn’t happen)? No reports from N Coast lately either...

Happy Birding!
Tim R
Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!