Date: 8/20/20 6:34 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Portland Great-tailed Grackle
What is "interwebs"

Also - if you are interested in chasing this local rarity I suggest you get
the WhatsApp app and subscribe to the Portland Area Birders group cuz
that's the only place you'll get real-time updates.

Hoping to add this bird to my state and county lists tomorrow.

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 10:46 AM David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
wrote:

> Word on the interwebs is that the male Great-tailed Grackle has been
> joined now by a female. Perhaps they nested somewhere nearby...
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2020, 09:45 Andy Frank <andydfrank...> wrote:
>
>> Great-tailed Grackle at Broughton beach. On beach seen from NE corner
>> main parking lot
>>
>> Andy Frank

Join us on Facebook!