Date: 8/20/20 2:39 pm
From: Roy Lowe <roy.loweiii...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Red Knot continues at Hatfield (Lincoln County)
Sounds pretty much like the same compliment of shorebirds that were present yesterday except there were 3 times as many dowitchers. The plumage of the HY knot is really beautiful for the who have not seen it. The cinnamon godwits, I mean marbled godwits, are pretty fancy too.

Roy Lowe
Waldport, OR

> On Aug 20, 2020, at 2:27 PM, Stephen Holzman <steveholzman2...> wrote:
>
> The Red Knot continues at Hatfield Marine Science Center, near the shelter at high tide today (1:00pm -ish). It is with a few dozen Short-billed Dowitchers, 3 Marbled Godwits, 3 Whimbrel, 100+ Least Sandpipers, a handful of Western Sandpipers, and 1 Caspian Tern.
>
> Steve Holzman
> South Beach, OR (Lincoln Co)

Join us on Facebook!