Date: 8/20/20 10:30 am
From: Eugene J. Scarpulla <ejscarp...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Maryland Birdlife: Call for Submissions for the Spring 2021 Issue
Maryland/DC/Mid-Atlantic Region Birders,

Have you been procrastinating about writing and submitting an article or
note to Maryland Birdlife? Associate Editor Mark Johnson and I are currently
soliciting manuscripts for the spring 2021 issue. The journal needs your
submittals to remain viable. Submissions from authors with little to no
writing experience are welcome and I am available to assist writers as
needed. Articles documenting first Maryland records, either current or
historical, are always welcome.

Maryland Birdlife is published twice annually to record and encourage the
study of birds in and around Maryland. The journal contains original
articles, notes, and research papers primarily pertaining to Maryland and
the Mid-Atlantic region. Potential topics could include geographic or
temporal distribution, ecology, biology, morphology, systematics, behavior,
migration, life history, as well as other biological topics. The five annual
bird counts are also published. All submissions are subject to editorial
review and acceptance. Articles and research papers will be peer-reviewed.
For more information or for sending submissions, please contact me at:
ejscarp (at) comcast (dot) net.

Thanks,

Gene Scarpulla, Editor