Date: 8/18/20 6:53 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Puffins at Haystack Rock Cannon Beach.
Tim,

Thank you for the recommendation, and for helping me get on a few burrows
this morning.

The minus-tide at 0654 was a plus.

Just wish the clouds lifted before the tide.

The Oystercatcher chicks stayed cloistered, smart in these times. May
they have many offspring.

While Puffins fly well their landings good use some work.

https://adobe.ly/2Q7PyHj

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon