Date: 8/1/20 10:04 pm
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Zone-tailed Hawk, midtown Tucson
External Email

We've been enjoying the occasional migrants visiting our water or feeders,
although they haven't been numerousl

This afternoon around 4 pm, there was a lovely Zone-tailed Hawk circling
the neighborhood (between Fort Lowell Park, Tucson Medical Center, and the
Pet Cemetery).

Haven't seen one here in a few years, so it was a real treat. Not as
unusual, though, as our Colorado birding friend Brandon Percival seeing one
in the Wet Mountains, west of Pueblo, Colorado yesterday. :-)

Good Birding!

Rosie and Jim Watts
Tucson, AZ