Date: 8/1/20 12:57 pm
From: <pgoltz...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] [EXT] Plain-capped Starthroat, Patton’s Center for Hummingbirds
External Email

Starthroat was also present at far west feeder later this morning. I
will file a report with eBird after I take a nap. I got photos. There
were a gazillion Broad-billed Hummmers, and I had one Violet-crowned and
one (at a time) Rufous as well.

Rufous-capped Warbler was also present, in trees to the left of the
small grassy area east of the main meadow. I have one photo and multiple
recordings.

Happy Birding,
Pat Goltz
Pima County