Date: 8/1/20 12:02 pm
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Yellow-headed Blackbird FWIW
All,
FWIW the feeder that the Yellow-Headed Blackbird was originally reported from can be seen with a good scope. About half way across the first Los Capitancilos Pond EAST of Meridian there's a large bush, look about 30 degrees to the right you'll see a roughly round view of a light gray house, thru the trees, with a view of the large feeder in the middle of the view. I got on the site late, went west instead, but his was the only place where I saw more than one RED-WINGED BLACKBIRD (also BAND-TAILED PIGEONS, GREAT-TAILED GRACKLES, MOURNING DOVES, ETC). Three non-breeding plumaged WOOD DUCKS were in the third pond East of Meridian.

I had originally planned to try for the Red-eyed Vireo but the photo was not posted until later this morning (8/1) and it's a big effort to get there if you're not certain as to its ID :-(

Take care,
Bob Reiling

View/Reply Online (#22099): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22099
-=-=-