Date: 8/1/20 9:19 am
From: Rob Ballinger via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bluebird eggs since June 27th
After fledging 4 young from their first brood the yard bluebirds started a
second nest in the same box. I first checked to box on June 27th when it
had 4 eggs. It still has 4 eggs and the female has apparently given up as
I rarely see her (or the male) in the yard. No outward signs of what
caused the failure, the female was often in the box. I'm glad they at
least got 4 fledged from the first brood.

Rob Ballinger
Clinton