Date: 8/1/20 6:20 am
From: Lawrence Herbert <certhia13...>
Subject: bluebird nest

Mark and Cindy and MObirders,

I have had eastern bluebirds nest under a cemetery canopy. This canopy is a
permanent station for veterans at Carterville Cem. just northeast of
Joplin.
House finches like to nest there as well. Someone clears them out after
the nesting season. The EABL are doing well in recent years IMO.

Good birding,
Larry, in Joplin, Jasper County.
8-1-20.

mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>