Date: 8/1/20 5:01 am
From: Ashley Peele <ashpeele...>
Subject: [va-bird] Fall migration approaches, once again...
Marking the final days of data collection for the second VA Breeding Bird
Atlas project.
But! It's not too late to get your final data contributions into the
VABBA2 eBird portal. As alway, folks need to once again use extra caution
with breeding codes, as the migration season advances.

See our Fall migration article for detailed guidance on this:
https://ebird.org/atlasva/news/fall-migration-begins/

Also, please keep in mind that timelines for entering data are different
this year! There isn't a long off-season to enter data lurking in notebooks
and smartphones, since this is the last season. Instead, we're asking
folks to report all 2020 birding data by *Sep 15th, 2020.*

Feel free to write with any questions about this deadline!

Ashley Peele, PhD
Virginia Breeding Bird Atlas Coordinator
Conservation Management Institute - Virginia Tech
Office: 540-951-9378 (*Emails preferred. No longer working at the office.)
Fax: 540-231-7019

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to