Date: 8/1/20 3:45 am
From: Michael Little <mjlittle2318...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Chimney swifts
my daughter, Sarah Scamperle, discovered a colony of chimney swifts using the chimney of an unoccupied house in Bucksport. there were 40 -50 of them swirling around the chimney last night, occasionally one would drop into the opening until there were only 15 or 20 circling. They continued to circle until we left, often drifting out of sight - from a different colony?

Mike Little
Bucksport