Date: 7/31/20 8:42 pm
From: Kay Voyvodich <voyvodichkay...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Midnight flock of ?
Quite a number of people from 17th Ave to 48th Ave in Richmond district reported on the app NextDoor hearing a LOUD flock of birds at midnight on Thursday night - louder than TV. One thought it might be raccoons, but others said it was lots of birds. Any guesses? Parrots? I know coyotes can put out some serious volume too. Thought birders with a lot more knowledge than me might like to weigh in on this.

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!