Date: 7/31/20 8:20 pm
From: janna pauser <jannapauser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Yellow-headed Blackbird photo
First I looked on the east Los Capitancillos Ponds for the bird reported
by Steve Tucker. I crossed Meridian to the west side and found the male
YELLOW HEADED BLACKBIRD in a weedy bush at the waters edge. Soon it flew
deep into the cattails on the west side of the first pond. Just as Eve
and Ann arrived it flew to a flock of Red-winged Blackbirds feeding on
the ground close to the tail. We noticed how aggressively it fed
compared to the other blackbirds. Very good looks at 7 pm.

Janna Pauser
Almaden Valley

View/Reply Online (#22094): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22094
-=-=-