Date: 7/31/20 5:46 pm
From: Dave DeReamus <becard...>
Subject: Eastern PA Birdline: 7/31/2020
- RBA
* Pennsylvania
* Lehigh / Northampton Counties and Vicinity
* July 31, 2020
* PAEA2007.31

- Birds mentioned

LITTLE BLUE HERON

AMERICAN AVOCET

RED-HEADED WOODPECKER

- Transcript

Hotline: Eastern PA Birdline
Date: July 31st at 8:00 PM
To Report by E-Mail: Send to <_becard...>
<mailto:<becard...>_with “Birdline” in subject heading.
Compiler: Dave DeReamus

My reporting area includes all of Lehigh and Northampton Counties with
the northern edge of the area reaching Beltzville State Park and the
southern edge reaching Peace Valley Park in Bucks County.Updates are
typically done every Friday, more often when necessary.

You can visit the Lehigh Valley Audubon Society Website at
http://www.lvaudubon.org/ .

You can visit my 'Eastern PA Birding' Website for photos and information
at _http://users.rcn.com/becard/home.html_.

Unfortunately due to COVID-19, all L.V.A.S. events are cancelled until
further notice.

Directions to many of the sites in this report can be found in the
area’s birding guidebook, “Birds of the Lehigh Valley and Vicinity”. A
completely revised, 2nd edition of the book can be ordered at:
http://www.lvaudubon.org/shop/ .

NOW FOR THE BIRDS!

Sightings from the MACUNGIE area, Lehigh County:

LITTLE BLUE HERON----1 on 7/25.

Sightings from GREEN LANE RESERVOIR, Montgomery County:

At the Church Road area:

AMERICAN AVOCET----1 on 7/23.

Sightings from STATE GAME LANDS 157, Bucks County:

On Haycock Mountain:

RED-HEADED WOODPECKER----1 on 7/28.

Sightings from PEACE VALLEY PARK, Bucks County:

LITTLE BLUE HERONS----2 on 7/30.

- End transcript

Join us on Facebook!