Date: 7/31/20 5:17 pm
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] VERY Patient GHOW
The usual course of our morning walks takes us out and back through a
neighborhood school.

On the way out we heard a few crows making a small fuss but not enough to
get us to investigate, on the way back an hour later the crow's ranks and
bad attitudes had both doubled. Being short on time and facing a seemingly
insurmountable border of blackberry bushes, we shrugged it off and finished
our walk.

At 1:00 pm, I decided to drive over to the school and see if there was
anything still going on, and sure enough, it was like I had never left.

Eight crows were still going crazy, and this time I had my camera and a
pair of clippers. I was able to locate the source of the crow's dismay
after about 30 minutes and then was able to watch the crows pester a Great
Horned Owl for a little over an hour before leaving. The owl moved to a
couple of different nearby perches during the hour but never left the
area. I wouldn't be surprised if the ruckus is still going on as I write
this post.

[image: DSC07761-3.jpg]
[image: DSC07869-3.jpg]

Jack Williamson