Date: 7/31/20 5:10 pm
From: 'Derek and Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] This Week's Highlights, 7/25-31

Hi all,
My observations of note over the past seven days included the following:
- 1 Cory's Shearwater (FOY), 17 Wilson's Storm-Petrels, 4 Common Murres, 20+ Razorbills, 100's Atlantic Puffin, etc, Seal Island, 7/25 (with "The Search for Troppy Tour 2" group). Unfortunately, we saw everything but Troppy today.
- 1 White-rumped Sandpiper (first of fall), Hill's Beach, Biddeford, 7/27 (with clients from NYC).
- 1 drake LONG-TAILED DUCK, Biddeford Pool Beach, 7/27 (with clients from NYC).
- 1 continuing LITTLE EGRET, 1 continuing TRICOLORED HERON x SOME COMBO OF SMALL WHITE EGRET hybrid, 4 Little Blue Herons (high count for the year for me), 1 Stilt Sandpiper (FOY), etc, etc, Eastern Road Trail, Scarborough Marsh, 7/31.

-Derek

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch

Freeport Wild Bird Supply

541 Route One, Suite 10