Date: 7/31/20 4:59 pm
From: Phil Davis <pdavis...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Les Roslund 1937 - 2020
MD Birders:

I just learned yesterday of the unexpected sad passing of Tunis Mills,
Talbot County, Maryland birder and MOS member, Les Roslund.

An obituary is here ...

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/stardem/obituary.aspx?n=leslie-allan-roslund-les&pid=196572873

Les was a friend and a super nice person. He will be greatly missed.

I know that some tributes are in preparation ...

Phil

Phil Davis, Secretary
MD/DC Records Committee
2549 Vale Court