Date: 7/31/20 4:52 pm
From: Larry Spivak via groups.io <larry8141=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Just a Note about Wood Ducks
Hi All
There is a park in Sacramento, McKinley Park, where WOOD DUCKS are plentiful as I found out several years ago when looking for a MANDARIN DUCK which was also there for a while. I assume the wood ducks are still there - they were reacting more like Mallards than Wood Ducks, eating bread from visitors.
Larry

View/Reply Online (#22091): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22091
-=-=-
-=-=-