Date: 7/31/20 4:00 pm
From: Brett Niland <bestguess...>
Subject: Re: Swallow-tailed Kites
Winds switched to from the north. I bet they moved on. We’d hoped to head down tomorrow AM (Saturday).

Anyone spot them today?

Thank You,

Brett Niland
Cell: (918) 200-1818

On Jul 31, 2020, at 3:09 PM, Doug Wood <DWood...> wrote:

2 Mississippi Kites in area. Broad-winged hawk and couple TVs.

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_ghei36&d=DwMF-g&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=WtcHdIgfPcd5duugjo56RvrWKXWbcpxsIgrqUhahxv0&m=ZO4HLCSohwojNSqCQtL-bIC85X_bJr9n5jHh11Ic8Ag&s=oY1BJ3-JvRG_bjzgqweadfAAxx8L2nXKZKGsnqXGYlY&e=>