Date: 7/31/20 3:49 pm
From: Garrett Lau <Garrett.Lau...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Elegant Tern at Shoreline Lake, 7/30/20
Last night, Sha Lu posted on Facebook a photo taken at Shoreline Lake
yesterday, asking for identification. It was a juvenile Elegant Tern.

I therefore went to the lake this morning to look for the Elegant
Terns, but I didn't find any. I also went to Pond A2E, but they
weren't there, either. I didn't find anything particularly unusual
there, except for the number of Least Terns. There were at least
thirty. Adults and juveniles alike were catching fish.

The male Northern Red Bishop was in the same area as before, by the
pump house at the east end of Parking Lot E (Kite Flying Area). Nobody
else was around, so it was singing and foraging peacefully.

Garrett Lau

View/Reply Online (#22090): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22090
-=-=-

-=-=-