Date: 7/31/20 2:40 pm
From: Clayton Will <willcfish...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Pair of White-winged doves in Callendar Iowa
Hi everyone, My good friends Bonnie and Greg Porter have given me
permission to post their address so you can see the pair of White-winged
Doves in their yard. I photographed one in their yard last week and now
there are two. There is excellent viewing of the feeders from the road
North of their house. The Doves spend a lot of time on the ground near the
road and in an evergreen West of the feeders. Their address is 418 Agnes
Ave, Callendar Iowa. Just West of Hwy. 169 North of Fort Dodge.

7/31/2020
Clayton Will
Madrid