Date: 7/31/20 1:35 pm
From: Darrel Faxon <t4c1x...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Advice needed
Years ago a pair of Barn Swallows ;built a nest up against the eaves of our house. It fell down, when the young were less than half grown. I placed them in a shoe box and put it on a ledge of the porch, about eight feet below where the next had originally been built. The adults went right on feeding the young as if nothing had happened, and they all fledged successfully.
Darrel