Date: 7/31/20 12:02 pm
From: Palmer, Jeff <Jeff.Palmer...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Summer Season Reports
Dear SD Birders,
Once again the Summer Season, 01 Jun - 31 Jul, has come and gone, hence, if you have not already done so it is now time to enter your sightings for the season into the online database located at
https://research.dsu.edu/sdousbor/default.aspx
On or about 10 August I will download the data for use in the upcoming Summer Season Report to be published in the December issue of South Dakota Bird Notes. As I am no longer compiling that report, it is extremely important that you enter your data by the deadline so that I can get the necessary information to the new compiler.
If you cannot recall your Observer ID and/or Password you can click on "Forgot Password" on the Login screen. Additionally, new observers are always welcome - simply go to the above site, click on Login / Register and select the "Register here:" link.
As always, any and all sightings are most welcome. The more, the better. At a minimum I would like for each species to have your
* First sighting during the first half (01 Jun - 30 Jun) of the season
* Last sighting during the first half (01 Jun - 30 Jun) of the season
* First sighting during the second half (01 Jul - 31 Jul) of the season
* Last sighting during the second half (01 Jul - 31 Jul) of the season
Thanks and have a great time birding this fall,
Jeffrey S. Palmer
College of Arts & Sciences
Dakota State University
Madison, SD 57042

(605) 256-5190
<jeff.palmer...><mailto:<jeff.palmer...>
http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/palmerj/<http://www.homepages.dsu.edu/palmerj>

sola fide, sola gratia, sola scriptura