Date: 7/31/20 10:12 am
From: Peter & Fay Vale <peterfay...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Thank you for Fay's remembrance
I want to thank everyone who attended Fay's burial and remembrance
yesterday. I was amazed by how many people showed up. But then again,
she was the social one. So many birders, neighbors, friends, and
banders. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. Because of
the masks and social distancing, I didn't recognize everyone.

peter

--
Peter Vale
Wakefield, MA 01880

“I saw something beautiful...I know how to solve the world’s problems.” Fay Vale, January 30, 2020

--
Group home page:
https://mrines.com/Birds/Arlington/