Date: 7/31/20 10:09 am
From: Matt Smith <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender mcsmitfl for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Egyptian vulture redux
Thanks for the details. Fascinating record for sure, and pairs intriguingly with the Western Marsh-Harrier from Chincoteague (although with more provenance issues of course). Transatlantic raptor vagrants are seemingly few and far between. Guess we'll never know...
Matt
On Friday, July 31, 2020, 11:05:34 AM EDT, Harry Armistead <harryarmistead...> wrote:

The 3rd person who saw it on the Cape Charles CBC was Paul McQuarry.  I've heard from Bill Clark.  He still thinks it might have been a vagrant.  He should know, he is Mr. Raptor.  Completely unrelated, when we were in India we saw several roosting on the Taj Mahal.  Good taste in buildings. - Harry Armistead, Philadelphia.
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to
<va-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.  You can also

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to