Date: 7/31/20 8:57 am
From: David Arbour <arbour...>
Subject: Re: Swallow-tailed Kites
Chris Lynch contacted me this morning and he went up to see the
Swallow-tailed Kites in Antlers and there are 4 of them now. A storm last
night blew over a tree in Kevin's yard and there were 3 guys with chain saws
cutting up the tree and 50 ft. above them sat 3 of the kites looking down on
the workmen seemly un-alarmed. Sounds like they are really tame. Chris
posted the sighting to ebird and will have pics up soon. He is going back
this afternoon to try and get all 4 birds in one photo.

David Arbour

De Queen, AR