Date: 7/31/20 8:05 am
From: Harry Armistead <harryarmistead...>
Subject: [va-bird] Egyptian vulture redux
The 3rd person who saw it on the Cape Charles CBC was Paul McQuarry. I've heard from Bill Clark. He still thinks it might have been a vagrant. He should know, he is Mr. Raptor. Completely unrelated, when we were in India we saw several roosting on the Taj Mahal. Good taste in buildings. - Harry Armistead, Philadelphia.
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to