Date: 7/31/20 6:41 am
From: Lawrence Herbert <certhia13...>
Subject: Joplin lagoons

My "call" to birding yesterday, July 30, was to the Joplin area lagoons to
see if there were any summer ducks.
Turkey Creek Lagoon was the only one of the four that had ducks:

Mallard 9
Wood duck 1 female with two softball size chicks.
The rest of her brood probably went under with
turtles....

All four lagoons had some killdeer of course and lots of Canada geese.

Larry, in Joplin.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html