Date: 7/31/20 5:43 am
From: Richard Littauer <richard.littauer...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] ID for blackbirds
The smooth coloration is a good indicator of European Starlings, too. You
can sort photos on eBird using the filters to show only immature ones; take
a look at these photos of young starlings,
<https://ebird.org/media/catalog?taxonCode=eursta&mediaType=p&q=European%20Starling%20-%20Sturnus%20vulgaris&age=i>
and compare them to RWBLs. That helped me, here.

--
Richard | @richlitt <https://twitter.com/richlitt> | burntfen.com
<http://www.burntfen.com>

Join us on Facebook!