Date: 7/31/20 5:17 am
From: Grove, Gregory William <gwg2...>
Subject: Re: Black-bellied Whistling Ducks - not found early Friday morning
Hi all

David Kyler reports the BB Wh Ducks are not present at Old Crow wetland as of about 730/800 Friday morning.

There are some other small wetlands (not all accessible to public) nearby so maybe they are in the neighborhood.

I will post again if they return. If anyone finds today, please post here or send to me .

Greg Grove
Editor - Pennsylvania Birds
eBird reviewer: Blair, Cambria, Clearfield, Huntingdon, Juniata, Mifflin
PA. Ornithological Records Comm.
9524 Stone Creek Ridge Road, Huntingdon, PA. 16652
<gwg2...> 814 232 5090