Date: 7/31/20 4:17 am
From: Emma Rhodes <emmarhodes09...>
Subject: Re: [ALbirds] An agonizing mega tic of a South Polar Skua
Bob,

I observed the bird shortly after you and Lucy had left. I initially saw it
flying over the dunes and shortly after that observed it sitting on the
beach about 1/4 mile from the fishing pier.

I was beyond ecstatic to see my lifer Skua! I watched it for some time
before it flew south over the gulf. I observed it sitting on top of the
water for some time before it eventually disappeared. Congratulations!
What an awesome bird!

Emma