Date: 7/30/20 8:31 pm
From: Sarah Sloane <sloane...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Advice needed
If the parents are still around and interested in the fledgling, let it be and just don’t let any pets out for awhile. Many birds fledge before they can fly adequately. As long as the parents feed it, nature will take its course.

That’s assuming it’s fully feathered. If not, call the Wildlife Care Center.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 30, 2020, at 11:25 PM, Pat Truhn <pat.truhn...> wrote:
>

> I found a baby junco in the dog's waterdish outsid, just floating but alive. Feathers were wet, so I put it in a flower pot. The parents know the bird is alive, but it is too young to fly and I cannot find the nest. What do I do?

Join us on Facebook!