Date: 7/30/20 5:51 pm
From: Jackie Lewis <winjac12...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]George Walker House feeders are hopping (Paradise, AZ)
External Email

Hummingbirds include Rufous, Calliope, Lucifer and Anna's as well as our more regular species of Black-chinned, Broad-tailed, Broad-billed, and Rivoli's. Every once in a while we see a Blue-throated.

Juniper Titmice brought in new fledglings today. Bridled Titmice brought in new fledglings yesterday. There has been a Lark Sparrow movement this week. Monday and Tuesday we had a female/juv male Painted Bunting. The neighbor had an adult male Painted Bunting on Monday through Wednesday.

The yard is open sunrise to sunset.

Jackie
http://www.thegeorgewalkerhouse.com