Date: 7/30/20 5:01 pm
From: John Harshman <john.harshman...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Two days, two birds
Yesterday, around noonish, I was able to find the male NRBI, just north of the sign for the Stevens Creek Marsh Trail. It was eating grass seed, and was so engrossed that it ignored me completely. I passed within 6 feet or so (no problem, I was wearing a mask).

Today, on the Toyon Trail in Fremont Older Preserve, I ran into two HAMMOND'S FLYCATCHERS, or so I imagine. Nobody was making any noise, but their heads were huge in comparison to their bodies.

John Harshman
San Jose

View/Reply Online (#22079): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22079
-=-=-