Date: 7/30/20 4:47 pm
From: Eve Meier <eve.m.meier...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Sunnyvale Water Pollution Control Plant - Phalaropes
Hi Everyone,

This morning I rode my bike around the East Pond of the Sunnyvale Water
Pollution Control Plant to see if the phalaropes are still there. They
are! I spotted about 50 phalaropes too far out to id but another large
group close to the west side of the pond. They were mostly Red-necked
Phalaropes but I was able to pick out one Wilson's Phalarope in the flock.

There were also hundreds of swallows on the wires as I headed out to the
pond - mostly Cliff, Barn, and Violet-Green.

On my way out, I thought I noticed that there is now parking along
Caribbean Dr. Can someone confirm that?

ebird list: https://ebird.org/checklist/S71956157

Happy Birding!
Eve Meier (San Jose)