Date: 7/30/20 3:55 pm
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Zoom Meeting/Program August 11 and Availability of Recorded Past programs
Meeting/Program: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 7:00 PM. The site will open at
6:30 PM so you can log on early. See the Zoom invitation at the end of this
email for details to log into the program. "Wolf Ecology and Management"
will be a Zoom presentation by Jordyn O'Gara from the Timber Wolf Alliance
and will focus on the wolf population in Wisconsin and Michigan. We'll mute
everyone during the presentation and then have time for questions
afterwards. Everyone is invited to attend, you do not have to be a member
to participate.

Did you miss one of our past zoom programs or just want to watch it again?
You will now be able to watch them by clicking on the links available on
the Meetings (https://www.oaklandaudubon.org/meetings) page on our website.
We plan on recording future programs and making them available as well.

Please check our Website (http://www.oaklandaudubon.org) and/or Facebook (
http://www.facebook.com/oaklandaudubon) for updates, news, events and
information about becoming an OAS member.
Phil Bugosh, Oakland Audubon Society

<baikalteal13...> is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Wolf Ecology and Management
Time: Aug 11, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82327246977?pwd=bVhzN1Y2WjBzb052MVI0NGtySGYyZz09
Meeting ID: 823 2724 6977
Passcode: 019288
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82327246977#,,,,,,0#,,019288# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,82327246977#,,,,,,0#,,019288# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)