Date: 7/30/20 2:54 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Palo Alto and Alviso Shorebirds
Folks:

I visited a few shorebird spots from Palo Alto and Alviso this morning.
At two spots in Alviso, I saw two juvenile LEAST SANDPIPERS and three
juvenile WESTERN SANDPIPERS, nice to see their fresh colors.  Along the
EEC entrance road northeast of the RR crossing, I found at least two
LESSER YELLOWLEGS in with 15+ Greaters.  I ran into Mike Mammoser on the
boardwalk and he had seen most of these birds, perhaps more Lessers than
I saw.  Both WILSON'S and RED-NECKED PHALAROPES were well out in the
marsh, but along Elizabeth Street just west of the corner with Gold
there were some nearby Wilson's that could be easily seen with bins
(there might also be some closer views along Spreckles Street).

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#22076): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/22076
-=-=-