Date: 7/30/20 1:56 pm
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] BLACK TERN Milford Point
Later, I walked out on the Milford Pt tidal flats / gravel bars during low tide, and found 2 BLACK TERNS (adult starting to molt, and an apparent juvenile with much white on forehead, neck, and underparts) and 9 ROSEATE TERNS (all adults; 1 banded) among an estimated 700 Common Terns.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone